Hi, I’m Christina. I am a wife, mother, fitness coach, fitness instructor and a woman on a mission to live a healthy and happy lifestyle. I was a yo-yo dieter and fitness wannabe for many years. I have tried just about every diet out there in order to lose weight and saw little to no results. I was frustrated and started to except that I would always have a “mommy belly”. In September of 2014, I was invited to join a 21 day fitness challenge using Beachbody’s 21 Day Fix and Shakeology. In just 21 days of being taught proper exercise and nutrition, I changed my body faster and got the results I had been trying to achieve for years.
Instead of trying to find some shortcut to get the results I wanted, I was taught, motivated and given the tools I needed to reach my goals. I now work as a coach, teaching, motivating and sharing the very tools that have worked for me! I thinks it is important to realize, there are no shortcuts, just hard work.. All the diets I have embarked on has had one common goal, to lose weight. Now, I realize food is meant to nourish us and should NEVER be taken for granted.
“Set the standard for your children’s health by leading by example.”
I make my health a priority as well as my families’ health. Food is created to nourish you, so don’t be afraid of it. Eat clean unprocessed foods everyday!
I do what I can when I can. If that means getting the kids involved, even better. Sometimes breaking up my workout is a necessity, once with the kids and once during nap time. Either way, we sweat and play daily.
10 fun facts about Christina
- I match my socks according to color, length, wear and roll them up into little balls.
- I took Spanish for 6 years and still can’t carry-on a short conversation.
- I once had a boss pin me down and write “LOSER” on my forehead in permanent marker.
- I have been skydiving (indoors only)
- I eat chocolate once a day, every day.
- I have had a molar removed without the use of Novocain.
- I live 1 mile from the ocean but don’t like to swim in it.
- Some of my closest friends I have known since 3rd grade.
- I know all the words to Sir Mix-a-Lot’s “Baby Got Back”.
- My favorite sport to play is badminton.